1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
things to remember, -n.m. (via seabelle)
February 9 , 2014
That’s the day you left me .
The day that I woke up and was told you left me . I would never hear your voice again just in the memories I play in my head over and over again . I’d never be in your presence again .
You were the absolute world to me . I hated seeing you in so much pain that I thanked god he put you out of pure misery but I can’t help but feel bitter because he took my best friend away from me . You were my rock , my shoulder to cry on , judgment free .
You’d listen to the thousands of stories id tell and the thousands of tears I cried . Not a day goes by that I don’t wish I could have one minute more with you . I love you so deeply . Happy birthday grandma .
I’ll be thinking about you 💕
I’m still hoping it’s you and me in the end.
10-Word Story #26 (N.A.)
(Source: drizzlelullaby, via l0st-inyourlove)